12 and 13 Gen fan-less PC for kiosks and robots
ARK-3533, as it will be known, measures 200 x 75 x 215mm and workd from 9 – 36Vdc/
It “has a shock-resistant design that can also withstand temperatures from -20 to 60°C,” according to the company. “It facilitates robotics and intelligent control management through its array of I/Os, accommodating connectivity for over 24 devices and is especially well-suited to AI inference tasks.” – Those 24 connections include x8 USB, 8x COM ports, 4x Gbit LAN, an audio jack and dual 4K HDMI 2.0 connectors.
Within, a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9 processor is paired with dual DDR5 4,800MHz SODIMMs up to 64Gbyte, and there are M.2 slots for 5G and Wi-Fi. Bays are provided for two 2.5inch SATA III hard drives.
Other features include 16bit digital IO connector, 2 x CAN bus and TPM 2.0 security.
Windows and Linux can be accommodated, and it is pre-configured with the company’s robotics SDK (software design kit) which provides a containerised framework for the development, deployment and management “of ROS systems along with pre-validated peripheral sensors”, said Advantech.
Also within the kit is communication middleware, MPIs (message-passing interfaces), and utilities for sensor integration, visualisation and control.
- Advantages and applications of Aigtek power amplifiers
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Perform complex motor drive and interactive control testing with the MDA8108HD Motor Drive Analyzer