Alternative energy resource hub features trusted products for design engineers
Mouser provides engineers with key information to solve today’s design challenges through its dedicated alternative energy resource centre, supplying a comprehensive selection of content, products and solutions. Readers will find innovative uses of renewable power, keen insights into commercial and industrial electric vehicles, and learn how energy storage systems will be key for the transition to renewable energy.
Drawing on the expertise of dozens of leading manufacturers, the content delivers unique perspectives on the alternative energy landscape, supplying a deeper look into policy changes, energy harvesting practices and energy storage installation parameters. The resource centre is a collection of articles, blogs, and videos derived from many years of industry knowledge and compiled into a site where readers can effortlessly navigate to find trusted products for a range of energy solutions.
The company stocks the industry’s widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components, including the following solutions for alternative energy applications:
The EliteSiC family of devices from onsemi addresses the needs of demanding applications like solar inverters, electric vehicle chargers, and uninterruptible power supplies. The devices are a comprehensive portfolio of energy-efficient SiC diodes, MOSFETs, modules, and gate drivers.
The NEH2000BYJ PMIC from Nexperia is a high-performance energy harvesting solution using a PV cell for low-power applications, such as rechargeable batteries. Any harvester that fits the chip’s specifications can be utilised and is suited for wearable devices, wireless IoT devices, industrial monitoring, and consumer electronics.
The AEM30300 RF energy harvesting battery charger from e-peas is a highly versatile buck-boost ambient energy manager battery charger for AC/DC sources. This charger expands battery lifetime and can even eradicate the primary energy storage element in applications like asset tracking/monitoring, industrial, retail ESL/smart sensors, aftermarket automotive, and smart home/building.
The Solar Development Kit by PowerFilm is a high-performance energy harvesting circuit that supports multiple storage element charge configurations. It features CAP-XX thin prismatic supercapacitors with high power output for peak current loads and storage element voltage protection. This kit comprises thin-film indoor and outdoor solar panels, a 60mAh rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, and a dev kit PCBA, which can be used in power sources for telematics, smart locks, wireless sensors, and more.
- Microcontroller implements diversified solutions for 0~10V output circuits
- Cellular 5G router enables industrial networking
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas