Appointments: New CEOs for QPT and Percepio
Prior to this, he has been CEO at UltraSoC and CMO of Codasip.
“Rupert has been the lead adviser for QPT since January 2022 and his support has been invaluable,” said QPY founder and CTO Rob Gwynne. “We are now at a very exciting stage: first prototypes, customer traction and raising funding on Crowdcube. We are looking forward to having Rupert on board to accelerate our growth.”
QPT was established in Cambridge in 2020 with intellectual property for GaN power assemblies designed using RF and microwave techniques to increase efficiency and performance. Electronics Weekly took a deep look into QPT’s technology here.
“As systems and applications get more complex, Percepio looks to scale up its leadership around embedded software observability under its new CEO,” according to the company.
Lifvendahl has been leading and advising start-ups and growing companies, including IAR Systems, for 25 years.
He is joining Percepio from Imint Image Intelligence where he was CEO since 2012, growing it from start-up to a publicly-traded company.
Percepio’s products are: Tracealyzer, which visualises run-time behavior for debugging, and DevAlert for cloud-based observability and remote debugging of edge devices.
“We are thrilled to welcome Andreas Lifvendahl as our new CEO,” said Percepio founder and CTO Johan Kraft. “The complexity of embedded and edge applications is exploding. Andreas’ track record ramping up technical organisations fits perfectly with our goal of establishing Percepio as the standard for embedded software observability.”
Lifvendahl has an engineering physics MSc from Uppsala University and serves on the boards of Imint and Uppsala Innovation Center.
- MCU test chip embedded 10.8 Mbit STT-MRAM memory
- High-speed current impact test system facilitates efficient testing of new energy vehicle wiring harnesses
- Area array CCD structure diagram and working process analysis
- Input-output relationship and circuit application diagram of voltage follower
- How to keep driving heavy loads when the voltage drops?
- Novel theory-based evaluation gives a clearer picture of fusion in the sun
- What are the disadvantages of IC temperature sensors?
- Control transformer overcurrent protection, grounding and applications
- What is the difference between chip packaging and SMD?
- Design and application of dry multi-channel priority amplifier