Assist scientific research | Optical 3D surface profilometer serves the development of ultra-precision polishing technology
With the continuous advancement of technology, the field of precision manufacturing has increasingly higher requirements for material surface treatment. Ultra-precision polishing technology, as the current cutting-edge surface treatment technology, plays a vital role in the production of various high-precision products. It is widely used in many advanced manufacturing industries such as integrated circuit manufacturing, medical equipment, aerospace, 3C electronics, automobiles, and precision molds.
The SuperView W1 series optical 3D surface profilometer achieves 0.1nm level surface roughness measurement through nano-transmission and scanning technology, white light interference and high-precision 3D reconstruction technology, becoming an important tool and helper in the field of ultra-precision polishing technology research.
The team of Zhao Jun and Lu Binghai of Zhejiang University of Technology conducted in-depth research on abrasive rotating jet polishing (ARJP) technology, shear thickening polishing technology, etc., and used the SuperView W1 series optical 3D surface profiler to detect and verify the surface roughness after polishing. Papers published in top international journals."Tribology International" (District 1, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Numerical and experimental investigation on the material removal profile during polishing of inner surfaces using an abrasive rotating jet
Effect of elastohydrodynamic characteristics on surface roughness incylindrical shear thickening polishing process
Surface polishing and modification of Ti-6Al-4V alloy by shearthickening polishing
We eagerly look forward to participatingResearch topics that require the use of optical 3D surface profilometers to analyze the micromorphology of materials and component surfaces.
No matter what your research direction is, we are willing to work together to complete the mission of scientific research and promote the development of scientific research and advanced precision manufacturing in China.
#Assist #scientific #research #Optical #surface #profilometer #serves #development #ultraprecision #polishing #technology
- Learn more about antenna multiplexer technology
- Microcontroller implements diversified solutions for 0~10V output circuits
- Cellular 5G router enables industrial networking
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched