AUO G121SN01 V0 LCD Show
AUO G121SN01 V0 LCD Show
- Panel Model: AUO
- Panel Mannequin: G121SN01 V0
- Panel Dimension: 12.1 inch
- Decision: 800(RGB)×600 (SVGA)
- Pixel Density: 82 PPI
- Facet Ratio: 4:3
- Bodily Form: Flat-Screen Graphic display
- Panel Weight: 660g (Typ.)
- Floor Remedy: Foggy Screen
- Show Kind: TN, Usually White Show, Transmissive
- Panel Brightness: 400 cd/m² (Typ.)
- Distinction: 500:1 (Typ.)
- Show Shade: 262K (6-bit)
- Response Time: 10/25 (Typ.)(Tr/Td) (ms)
- Viewing Angle: 70/70/60/50 (Typ.)(CR≥10)
- Show Space: 246×184.5 mm (Horizontal × Vertical)
- Viewing Angle: 249.05×188.3 mm (Horizontal × Vertical)
- Bodily Dimension: 279×209 mm (Horizontal × Vertical)
- Mounting Kits: Face mounting holes (6-Φ3.4, 1-R1.7) on left and proper bezel
- Retailer the G121SN01 V0 in polyethylene luggage (ideally anti-static coated) and seal the bag effectively.
- Beneficial storage temperature: -10°C to 35°C.
- Retailer in a darkish place, avoiding publicity to sturdy gentle.
- Keep away from putting gadgets on the LCD show floor.
- Don't retailer the G121SN01 V0 underneath excessive or moist environments.
- If there's liquid leakage from the G121SN01 V0, keep away from touching it and contaminating your clothes or physique.
- Take care to not scratch or contact the floor of the LCD panel. If crucial, use a tender cotton fabric dampened with petroleum benzene.
- The G121SN01 V0 LCD panel has strict necessities for storage temperature and humidity. Keep away from putting it in a moist place or sturdy gentle setting.
Along with the G121SN01 V0 LCD show, numerous parts such because the inverter, energy provide, digital board, VGA board, and touchscreen can be found for this mannequin.
Shunlongwei is a good wholesaler of digital parts, together with LCD panels. The AUO G121SN01 V0 is a consultant product of their stock.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package