Battery-free and energy harvesting switch module offers wireless solution
As a member of the EnOcean Alliance, the company succeeded in fully certifying the switch module in accordance with the EnOcean RF standard, which is designed for energy harvesting solutions.
The switch module uses the RF frequency 868MHz and operates energy self-sufficient, i.e. batteries and wires are completely redundant. The energy for sending an RF protocol is generated by the actuation of a very compact inductive generator (20.1mm x 7.3mm x 14.3mm).
The maintenance-free modules are compatible with varied switch designs available on the market. As a wireless solution, these radio modules offer flexibility and design freedom to realise individual needs.
Besides the switch module with EnOcean protocol, a module for KNX-RF is offered in series production. Also, customer-specific protocols are possible.
Light+Building, Hall 9, Stand E21, on 3-8 March 2024 in the Smart Home and Smart Building area.
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?
- ISSCC: Passive tag drinks Wi-Fi and spits Bluetooth