Bourns exclusive design: the industry’s first planar signal BMS transformer is launched
AEC-Q200 compliant signal transformer design includes basic electrical insulation to provide higher safety and reliability for high-voltage electric vehicles and energy storage systems
2024Year1moon17day - Bourns, a world-renowned leading manufacturing supplier of electronic components for power, protection and sensing solutions, has released the industry's first planar signal BMS transformer. The U.S. patented Bourns® SM91806 planar signal BMS transformer meets the growing demand for planar technology for high-voltage electric vehicles (EVs) and other high-energy storage systems. This technology provides reliable and secure communications and meets IEC 60664-1, IEC 61558- 1 and basic electrical insulation requirements of IEC 62368-1 standard.
The introduction of Bourns planar signal transformers increases design flexibility and robustness. Due to their multi-layer PCB isolation and full automation, they also offer cost-efficiency and reliability advantages over traditional wire-wound transformer designs. Bourns' new planar signal BMS transformers offer these and more, with operating voltages up to 1000 VDC, excellent clearance/creepage characteristics, compliance with overvoltage category II and partial discharge up to 1200 V for ESS use level.
The Bourns® SM91806 planar signal BMS transformer series is now available and is RoHS* compliant and halogen-free**. For more detailed product information, please see: www.bourns.com/zh-chs/products/magnetic-products/transformers---planar.
*RoHS Directive 2015/863 of March 31, 2015 and its annexes.
**Bourns products qualify as "halogen-free" if (a) the bromine content is less than or equal to 900 ppm (b) the chlorine content is less than or equal to 900 ppm, and (c) the sum of bromine and chlorine content is less than or equal to 1500 ppm.
#Bourns #exclusive #design #industrys #planar #signal #BMS #transformer #launched
- What are the disadvantages of IC temperature sensors?
- Control transformer overcurrent protection, grounding and applications
- What is the difference between chip packaging and SMD?
- Design and application of dry multi-channel priority amplifier
- Can igbt directly replace thyristor? What will be the impact of IGBT directly replacing thyristor?
- Easily understand the avalanche effect of power MOSFETs
- Google’s AI isn’t too ‘woke.’ It’s too rushed
- Comprehensive, flexible and reliable! NGI's high-performance power supply testing solution helps a top electronics institute conduct full-scenario testing
- What happens if the fast recovery diode of the switching power supply is damaged?
- How to solve the EMI problem of automotive power chips?