Calculator assists in enhancing battery life optimisation
Nexperia has released the Energy Balance Calculator – a powerful web-based tool designed to assist battery management engineers in maximising the battery life of their applications. The calculator facilitates the integration of the company’s Energy Harvesting PMICs into their systems by supplying engineers with precise data for informed decision-making.
At the core of these Energy Harvesting PMICs is the MPPT algorithm, enabling efficient energy harvest from the environment for various consumer electronics and IoT devices. To utilise these PMICs at their full potential, the calculator works with real-world technical parameters. It calculates the energy delivered to the load and the energy compensation. Therefore, it provides insights into potential battery life extension or attaining energy autonomy. Engineers can also visualise system efficiency and precision via an efficiency curve supplied by the tool.
“We are proud to introduce the Energy Balance Calculator, reaffirming our commitment to empowering engineers in enhancing system efficiency and combating battery waste. This tool allows engineers to make informed decisions, ensuring optimal utilisation of our energy harvesting solution and extending the lifespan of electronic devices,” says Javed Ahmad, senior director of Product Management for IC Solutions at Nexperia.
This energy harvesting solutions system allows engineers to rethink their designs for wireless IoT nodes, wearables, smart tags, and electronic shelf labels to be more environmentally sustainable, economical energy harvesting from multiple ambient sources in applications consuming up to several milliwatts of power.
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology