Dalian Shiping Group launches a general automotive evaluation board solution based on NXP products
Dalianda Holdings, a leading international semiconductor component distributor dedicated to the Asia-Pacific market, announced that its subsidiary Shiping has launched a universal automotive evaluation board solution based on NXP (NXP) S32K344 MCU.
Figure 1 - Demonstration board diagram of DLA Shiping’s general automotive evaluation board solution based on NXP products
In recent years, influenced by technologies such as intelligence, networking, and electrification, the automotive industry is undergoing a profound change. Under this trend, consumers have put forward higher requirements for the appearance design, safety and driving experience of cars. In this regard, automobile manufacturers urgently need to speed up product prototype verification to adapt to the ever-changing automobile market. In order to speed up design and development, Dalian Shiping launched a universal automotive evaluation board solution based on NXP S32K344 MCU. This solution can help users quickly start developing S32K344-related automotive applications.
Figure 2 - Scenario application diagram of DLA Shiping’s automotive general evaluation board solution based on NXP products
S32K344 is a product in the NXP S32K3 series, based on Arm®Cortex®-M7 core, compliant with ISO26262 ASIL-D automotive functional safety level, supports ASIL B/D safety applications and provides a scalable platform with the security, scalability, connectivity and low power consumption required for next-generation vehicles characteristic. The S32K3 series products focus on the stability of the automotive environment and can maintain excellent performance even in harsh environments. And this series of MCUs is optimized for cost-sensitive applications, with space-saving packaging options.
Figure 3 - Block diagram of DLA Shiping’s general automotive evaluation board solution based on NXP products
This evaluation board solution is aimed at general-level automotive applications. It provides a wealth of test components and supports a wide range of ASIL-D safety hardware and peripherals, including the FS26 safety system basic chip, onboard CAN, LIN and UART/SCI interfaces, and provides RMII The interface supports external expansion to the Ethernet development board, and the SODIMM-260 golden finger interface is reserved on the board to facilitate users to expand the functional baseboard. Not only that, NXP also launched the free development integrated environment S32DS, which allows users to quickly become familiar with the S32K series MCUs and quickly complete product prototype verification, thereby greatly shortening the product development cycle and meeting the rapidly developing market demand for automotive electronic products.
Core technical advantages:
• The size of the evaluation board is: 6mm×130mm, which is light and convenient to use. Choose Arm-based®Cortex®-M7 32-bit 4MB/512K microcontroller with lock step function, meeting the application development needs of ASIL-D automotive functional safety level;
• Equipped with the scalable third-generation safety power management chip FS26 to achieve comprehensive power monitoring management and failure safety protection;
• Dedicated interface design with NXP FS26 GUI tool, providing FS26 simulation and OTP burning functions;
• 1 high-speed CAN transceiver, 2 LIN 22A/SAE J2602 transceivers;
• Rich communication interfaces: SPI, I²C, I²S, UART, CAN/FD and Ethernet supporting TSN;
• Provides RMII interface, which can be flexibly connected to automotive Ethernet and industrial Ethernet development boards to realize automotive network development;
• Provides ArduinoUNO interface, which can be connected to various types of development boards for application expansion;
• Supports 10-Pin JTAG standard debugging interface and 20-Pin ETM advanced debugging interface;
• The interface design of SODIMM-260 allows this board to run independently as a minimum system or in combination with a body domain expansion carrier board, making it convenient for users to develop body domain applications;
• In-depth cooperation with the RTD real-time driver software provided by the original manufacturer. The rich official website routines provide users with a barrier-free development environment, which can be based on NXP mass production level AUTOSAR®JapaneseNon-AUTOSAR®Car-level application software development is based on the underlying driver foundation.
Main control MCU (S32K344):
ARM® Cortex® M7 lockstep core complies with ISO26262 ASIL-D automotive functional safety level, supports ASIL B/D safety applications, and has a main frequency of up to 160MHz;
4MB Flash with ECC function, 512KB RAM with ECC function;
Supports low power operation and standby mode. Fast wake-up, clock and power gating;
With DSP instruction set and single-precision floating point processing unit (FPU);
12-bit 1 Msps ADC, 16-bit eMIOS timer;
HSE security engine: AES-128/192/256, RSA, ECC, secure boot and key storage, side-channel protection, ISO 21434 compatible;
Peripheral interface: Ethernet TSN/AVB (100Mbps/1Gbps), CAN FD, FlexIO (UART/SPI/IIC/IIS/SENT/PWM), SAI, QSPI;
Supports 6-channel FlexCAN, and all support CAN-FD;
Free software development integrated environment - S32DS, and provides RTD real-time driver software to support AUTOSAR®and non-AUTOSAR®Real-time software on applications, targeting Arm®Cortex®- ISO 26262 compliance for M core and all software layers, providing complete IP and functionality.
Automotive grade high-speed CAN transceiver (TJA1043) specifications:
Fully compliant with ISO 11898-2:2003 and ISO 11898-5:2007 standards;
Suitable for 12V and 24V systems;
Low electromagnetic emissions (EME) and high electromagnetic immunity (EMI);
Under CAN FD fast phase, the data rate is up to 5Mbit/s;
The VIO input allows direct connection to a microcontroller with a supply voltage of 3V~5V.
Automotive grade high-speed LIN transceiver (TJA1022) specifications:
Complies with LIN 2.0, LIN 2.1, LIN 2.2, LIN 2.2A and SAE J2602 standards;
Baud rate up to 20KBd;
Extremely low electromagnetic radiation (EME);
It has extremely low power consumption in sleep mode and supports remote LIN wake-up;
Can be operated passively without power;
Integrated termination resistor for LIN slave applications;
The input level is compatible with 3V and 5V devices and can be directly connected to MCU microcontrollers.
Automotive grade SBC (FS26) specifications:
The input voltage supports a maximum of DC 40V;
Handles serious cranking (3.2V battery) thanks to its BOOST controller;
When VBST Front-End is used, the minimum battery operating voltage supported is 2V;
At VBST Back-End, the minimum battery operating voltage supported is 6V;
The power supply can output multiple VCORE/LDO/TRK to match with MCU;
Safety supervision: (Fail Safe):
Supports MCU power supply supervision, external voltage input supervision, over-voltage and under-voltage supervision of all internal power supplies;
Support internal logic and simulate function self-detection;
Watchdog: Simple/Challenger, to prevent crashes or out-of-order software operation;
Support fail-safe output and system security protection;
Electromagnetic interference (EMI) robustness supports various automotive EMI test standards;
Scalable product portfolio from automotive safety integrity levels ASIL B to ASIL D.
If you have any questions, please log in to[Datong]to ask. More than 700 technical experts will answer your questions online in real time. Welcome to follow the official Weibo of the General Assembly (@大连大) and the WeChat platform of the General Assembly: (Search for “大连大” in the public account or the WeChat account wpg_holdings to follow).
About Dalianda Holdings:
Dalianda Holdings is a leading international semiconductor component distributor* dedicated to the Asia-Pacific market. It is headquartered in Taipei (TSE: 3702). It owns Shiping, Pinjia, Quanding and Youshang, with approximately 5,000 employees and agents. There are more than 250 product suppliers and 78 distribution locations around the world. The revenue in 2022 will reach US$25.97 billion. Dalianda creates an industrial holding platform, focuses on international operation scale and localization flexibility, and has long-term deep penetration in the Asia-Pacific market. With the vision of "Industry First Choice. Access Benchmark", it fully implements the core values of "Team, Integrity, Professionalism, Efficiency" , has won the "Outstanding International Brand Distributor Award" for 23 consecutive years. Facing new manufacturing trends, DLA strives to transform into a data-driven enterprise, build an online digital platform - "Dada.com", and advocate an intelligent logistics service (LaaS, Logistics as a Service) model to assist customers in jointly facing the Challenges to smart manufacturing. Starting from good intentions and using technology to build trust, Great Alliance hopes to build an ecosystem of great competition and cooperation with the industry "Labor Alliance", and "focus on customers, empower with technology, collaborate with the ecosystem, and create an era together" 16 The word mind method actively promotes digital transformation. (*Market ranking based on data released by Gartner in March 2023)
#Dalian #Shiping #Group #launches #general #automotive #evaluation #board #solution #based #NXP #products
- Infineon reorganizes its sales and marketing organization to further enhance customer-centric services and leading application support
- Reducing halide segregation in wide-bandgap mixed-halide perovskite solar cells using redox mediators
- Advantages and applications of Aigtek power amplifiers
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’