Defining parameters of protective performance indicators of M12 connectors and sockets
Desso Precision Industry pointed out that the IP (INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION) protection level system was drafted by IEC (INTERNATIONAL ELECTRO-TECHNICAL COMMISSION). Electrical appliances are classified according to their dust-proof and moisture-proof characteristics. The foreign objects referred to here include tools. Human palms, fingers, etc. must not come into contact with live parts of electrical appliances to avoid electric shock. The IP protection level is composed of two numbers. The first number indicates the level of dust-proofing and preventing the intrusion of foreign objects by the electrical appliance. The second number indicates the sealing degree of the electrical appliance against moisture and waterproof intrusion. The larger the number, the higher the protection level. high.
The protection level represented by the two marked numbers is shown in Table 1 and Table 2. Table 1: The degree of protection indicated by the first marked characteristic number (number)
Author: Desso Precision Industry
#Defining #parameters #protective #performance #indicators #M12 #connectors #sockets
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?
- ISSCC: Passive tag drinks Wi-Fi and spits Bluetooth