Duowei Technology TMR215x series linear magnetic field sensor chip
High precision, low noise, low temperature drift, analog differential output, TMR linear magnetic field sensor chip
Recently, Jiangsu MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd. (MDT), a magnetic sensor manufacturer specializing in tunnel magnetoresistance (TMR) technology, launched the TMR215x series of linear magnetic field sensor chip products based on high-sensitivity TMR technology. This series of linear magnetic field sensor chips is divided into three models: TMR2151, TMR2152 and TMR2153 according to the detected magnetic field range, which can meet the requirements of magnetic field measurement in different ranges.
TMR215x series product selection table
Duowei Technology's TMR215x series linear magnetic field sensor chip adopts SOT23-5 package. Compared with linear Hall sensors, it has excellent temperature performance, higher sensitivity, lower background noise and analog differential output. TMR215x series linear magnetic field sensor chips are suitable for current sensors, position sensors, magnetometers and other fields.
Figure 2: TMR2151 ±1000 Gs output curve
Figure 3: TMR2152 ±500 Gs output curve
Figure 4: TMR2153 ±200 Gs output curve
Figure 5: TMR215x pin definition and sensitive direction
TMR215x electromagnetic parameters
TMR215x electrical performance parameters
Review Editor: Huang Fei
#Duowei #Technology #TMR215x #series #linear #magnetic #field #sensor #chip
- Typical circuit diagram of voltage follower
- MCU test chip embedded 10.8 Mbit STT-MRAM memory
- High-speed current impact test system facilitates efficient testing of new energy vehicle wiring harnesses
- Area array CCD structure diagram and working process analysis
- Input-output relationship and circuit application diagram of voltage follower
- How to keep driving heavy loads when the voltage drops?
- Novel theory-based evaluation gives a clearer picture of fusion in the sun
- What are the disadvantages of IC temperature sensors?
- Control transformer overcurrent protection, grounding and applications
- What is the difference between chip packaging and SMD?