EPC aims high with 300V space-grade GaN power transistor
There are two units, one rated at 200V and the opposite at 300V:
- EPC7020G – 200V, 14.5mΩ, 80A (pictured)
- EPC7030G – 300V, 32mΩ, 50A
“Functions together with energy provides for satellites and area mission gear, motor drives for robotics, instrumentation, response wheels and deep area probes,” mentioned EPC.
Taking the 300V model for instance, max on-resistance is 32mΩ and typical gate cost is 15nC (with 4nC to the drain). Reverse restoration cost, as each GaN machine producer likes to level out, is 0nC.
Steady max drain present is 50A (at 5Vgs) and pulses as much as 200A might be withstood (25˚C, 300µs).
Gate-to-source limits are -4 and +6V. Operation is over -55 to +150°C.
Electrical traits can be found with radiation as much as 1,000krads, and single-event LET is 50MeV/mg/cm2 for xenon and 83.7 for gold.
The bundle for each units, referred to as ‘G’, is airtight and measures 8 x 5.6mm.
“The G-package household gives the bottom on-resistance of any packaged rad laborious transistor presently available on the market,” claimed firm CEO Bel Lazar.
These units be part of two earlier lower-voltage space-grade EPC elements:
|Drain to supply
|Drain to supply
Discover the info sheet for the 300V EPC7030G right here
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology
- Key Trends in Gas and Particulate Sensor Technology
- What is the pipeline of a superscalar processor? What are the characteristics of superscalar processors?
- Current situation and development under accelerated increase in N-type penetration rate
- How to solve the frame loss phenomenon of industrial cameras?
- New MOSFET product family for automotive and industrial solutions
- The integration of generative artificial intelligence and the real economy promotes the development of new productivity
- TSMC rose by more than 5% and hit a record high. The demand for AI is strong and is expected to grow by 50% year by year.
- Implement the migration and application process of AI models on MPU