Fuji 1DI300A is a high energy switching transistor module. It belongs to the Fuji Electrical IGBT series (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor). This module is designed to deal with excessive energy and excessive voltage renewable power, motor drives, & extra software.
The 1DI300A-120 module has a voltage ranking of 1200V & present ranking of 300A, options low on-state voltage drop, low switching loss, and excessive switching pace, making it an excellent alternative for high-frequency switching functions. & it's outfitted with a built-in temperature sensor.
Description: 1DI300A - 120B
Fuji Electrical Energy Module 1DI300A-12B
Insulated Type with Free-wheeling Diode and High Voltage.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package