Fuji 6MBI25J-120 IGBT Module
Fuji 6MBI25J-120 IGBT Module
The Fuji 6MBI25J-120 is an influence module designed for high-power switching functions, generally utilized in energy electronics programs. Listed below are the important thing options, typical functions, and most scores/traits of the 6MBI25J-120 IGBT module:
- Low Saturation Voltage: The module displays a low voltage drop throughout the collector-emitter terminals when conducting present, which reduces energy losses and improves effectivity throughout operation.
- Voltage Drive: The module is designed for voltage-driven functions, which simplifies the management and driving circuitry.
- Number of Energy Capability Collection: The module is out there in varied energy capability sequence to cater to totally different utility necessities.
The 6MBI25J-120 IGBT module is appropriate for varied high-power functions, together with however not restricted to:
- Inverter for Motor Drive: Utilized in motor drive programs to transform DC energy to AC energy for controlling electrical motors.
- AC and DC Servo Drive Amplifier: Appropriate for driving and controlling AC and DC servo motors in precision movement management programs.
- Uninterruptible Energy Provide (UPS): Utilized in UPS programs to supply backup energy throughout mains energy failure.
- Industrial Machines, resembling Welding Machines: Employed in industrial machines like welding machines for environment friendly energy switching and management.
Most Scores and Traits:
The utmost scores of the Fuji 6MBI25J-120 IGBT module are as follows:
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (Vces): 1200V, indicating the utmost voltage that may be utilized throughout the collector and emitter terminals of the IGBT.
- Gate-Emitter Voltage (VGES): ±20V, representing the utmost voltage that may be utilized throughout the gate and emitter terminals.
- Collector Present (Ic): 25A, indicating the utmost steady present that the IGBT can deal with.
- Collector Present (Icp): 50A, representing the utmost peak present that the IGBT can deal with.
- Collector Energy Dissipation (Laptop): 220W, indicating the utmost energy that may be dissipated by the module underneath specified working circumstances.
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCES): 2500V (This could be a typographical error as it's the similar as Vces).
- Working Junction Temperature (Tj): +150°C, defining the utmost temperature at which the module can safely function.
- Storage Temperature (Tstg): -40°C to +125°C, specifying the temperature vary for correct storage of the module when not in use.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package