Fuji 7MBP100RA060 IGBT Module
Fuji 7MBP100RA060 IGBT Module
Posted Date: 2023-09-15
the Fuji 7MBP100RA060 IGBT Module:
- Producer Half Quantity: 7MBP100RA060
- Half Life Cycle Code: Lively – Signifies that this product is presently in manufacturing.
- Bundle Description: The bundle description is unspecified.
- ECCN Code: EAR99 – EAR stands for Export Administration Laws, and EAR99 implies that the product is classed as not topic to export controls.
- Producer: Fuji Electrical Co Ltd – The corporate that manufactures this IGBT module.
- Further Characteristic: HIGH RELIABILITY – This module is famous for its excessive reliability.
- Analog IC – Different Sort: AC MOTOR CONTROLLER – Signifies that it's an analog built-in circuit for controlling AC motors.
- JESD-30 Code: R-XXMA-X22 – A JEDEC normal code that specifies varied bundle traits.
- Variety of Features: 1 – Signifies that it performs a single operate.
- Variety of Terminals: 22 – The module has 22 terminals.
- Output Present-Max: 200 A – That is the utmost output present that the IGBT module can deal with.
- Bundle Physique Materials: UNSPECIFIED – The precise bundle materials isn't specified.
- Bundle Form: RECTANGULAR – The form of the bundle is rectangular.
- Bundle Fashion: MICROELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY – Describes the type of the bundle.
- Qualification Standing: Not Certified – Signifies that the module may not have undergone particular qualification or certification processes.
- Provide Voltage-Max (Vsup): 16.5 V – The utmost provide voltage supported by the module.
- Provide Voltage-Min (Vsup): 13.5 V – The minimal provide voltage supported by the module.
- Provide Voltage-Nom (Vsup): 15 V – The nominal (typical) provide voltage for the module.
- Floor Mount: NO – Signifies that this module isn't designed for floor mounting.
- Expertise: HYBRID – The module makes use of hybrid expertise.
- Terminal Type: UNSPECIFIED – The precise type of the terminals isn't specified.
- Terminal Place: UNSPECIFIED – The place of the terminals isn't specified.
- AC Motor Controller, 200A, Hybrid: A abstract description of the module, indicating its utility and most output present capability.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package