Fuji 7MBR150VR120 IGBT Module
Fuji 7MBR150VR120 IGBT Module
The data you’ve offered describes the options, functions, and most scores of the Fuji 7MBR150VR120 IGBT module. Right here’s a breakdown of the important thing factors:
- Low VCE(sat): This refers back to the low saturation voltage drop throughout the collector-emitter terminals when the IGBT is in its conducting state. Decrease VCE(sat) results in decreased energy loss and elevated effectivity in energy digital functions.
- Compact Bundle: The module is available in a compact bundle, making it appropriate for functions the place area is a priority.
- P.C. Board Mount Module: The module is designed to be mounted on a printed circuit board (PCB), which simplifies the combination into digital techniques.
- Converter Diode Bridge Dynamic Brake Circuit: The module doubtless features a diode bridge and a dynamic brake circuit, which may very well be used for controlling motor drives and braking in sure functions.
- RoHS Compliant Product: The module complies with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive, which restricts using sure hazardous supplies in electrical and digital merchandise.
- Inverter for Motor Drive: The module can be utilized in motor drive inverters to manage the pace and course of motors.
- AC and DC Servo Drive Amplifier: It may be utilized in servo drive amplifiers for exact management of positioning and pace in servo techniques.
- Uninterruptible Energy Provide: The module might discover use in uninterruptible energy provide (UPS) techniques to make sure steady energy supply throughout outages.
Most Rankings and Traits (at Tc=25°C until in any other case specified):
- Collector-Emitter Voltage Vces: The utmost voltage the module can deal with between the collector and emitter terminals is 1200V.
- Gate-Emitter Voltage VGES: The utmost voltage that may be utilized between the gate and emitter terminals is ±20V.
- Collector Present Ic Steady Tc=100°C: The utmost steady collector present at a case temperature of 100°C is 150A.
- Collector Present Icp 1ms Tc=80°C: The utmost collector present for a pulse width of 1ms and a case temperature of 80°C is 300A.
- Collector Energy Dissipation Computer: The utmost energy that the module can dissipate is 520W.
- Isolation Voltage VIsol (AC 1 minute): The module has an isolation voltage of 2500V for 1 minute, which is the utmost allowable voltage distinction between totally different electrical elements.
- Working Junction Temperature Tj: The utmost junction (inside semiconductor) temperature for secure operation is +150°C.
- Storage Temperature Tstg: The really useful storage temperature vary is between -40°C and +125°C.
- Mounting M5 Screw Torque: The really useful torque for mounting the module utilizing an M5 screw is 3.5 * 3 N·m.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package