High-Speed embedded camera modules offer ultra-short exposure times
Inelco Hunter now offers the TechNexion range of embedded camera modules. The embedded camera modules are high-performance, industrial-grade solutions to speed up time-to-market. The fast-moving AI market will be a significant application for the camera modules.
The embedded vision camera modules include Global Shutter or Rolling Shutter Sensors up to 13MP, capturing high-speed dynamic targets clearly with ultra-short exposure times even in low-light conditions. A C-Mount or S-Mount is supplied for interchangeable lenses, making the modules very flexible and quick to configure. All cameras are natively compatible with Technexion SoM and work out of the box.
The SoMs are built around the NXP i.MX6/i.MX7/i.MX8M families, supplying high-performance, industrial-grade building blocks to incorporate into the end-product. TechNexion is an NXP Gold Partner and uses NXP 32-bit and 64-bit ARM i.MX processors.
They are powerful multimedia and Edge computing platforms that comprise the latest connectivity options such as USB 3.0, PCI-Express, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Full HD video encoding and decoding, and high-performance 3D graphics. Built-in NPU with 2.3 TOPS computation power make it the ideal solution for edge computing such as real time machine vision applications.
If the ultimate in power is needed for AI or Machine vision, the company offers embedded systems based on the Nvidia Jetson NX/Orin Nano microprocessor, which provides 21 TOPS/40 TOPS computation power and can support up to 24 cameras with synchronous video capture and analytics.
For compact and cost-effective robotic solutions, its ROVY SoMs are a little bigger than a playing card, with MPU, MCU, DSP, GPU and MMA support. The performance is up to 8 TOPS computation power, making them ideal for robotic and machine vision applications.
These embedded products make it feasible to develop embedded devices and solutions easily and cost-effectively, no matter what the market. The camera modules, ARM system-on-modules and fanless embedded computers have a broad range of customisation options for processing power, memory expansion, and connectivity. GPL Linux, Yocto and Android are provided as standard.
Inelco Hunter’s in-depth local engineering support provides rapid implementation, speeding up the customer’s time-to-market. Its engineers will work with the SME engineers to develop custom software at the customer’s request. This added-value support is at the core of its philosophy setting them apart from the ‘stock and ship’ distributors.
- What is the difference between chip packaging and SMD?
- Design and application of dry multi-channel priority amplifier
- Can igbt directly replace thyristor? What will be the impact of IGBT directly replacing thyristor?
- Easily understand the avalanche effect of power MOSFETs
- Google’s AI isn’t too ‘woke.’ It’s too rushed
- Comprehensive, flexible and reliable! NGI's high-performance power supply testing solution helps a top electronics institute conduct full-scenario testing
- What happens if the fast recovery diode of the switching power supply is damaged?
- How to solve the EMI problem of automotive power chips?
- Research on the basic characteristics of flexible PCB materials
- Solve the technical problems of multi-channel output power supply! PI launches InnoMux-2, improving efficiency by 10%