How to read circuit board schematics
Many friends don't know how to read it when they get a circuit board schematic diagram. I hope it can be helpful to my friends.
1. What is a circuit board circuit schematic diagram?
The circuit board circuit schematic diagram uses prescribed graphic symbols for each electronic component in the circuit board, and uses connections to connect the pins of the graphic symbols of each electronic component according to certain rules, and uses graphical connection relationships to illustrate the various components in the circuit board. Power supply, signal circulation, etc. between unit circuits. By reading the circuit board schematic diagram, people can understand the control relationship between the circuits in the circuit board, the power supply loop of each circuit, the ins and outs of signal transmission, etc. The working principles play such a role The diagram is called a circuit board circuit schematic.
It consists of three basic parts: symbols, connections, and notes. The symbols represent different types of electronic components, such as transistors, diodes, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, etc. Connection lines represent the connection methods between components, including straight lines, arrows, connection symbols, etc. Annotations are used to identify information such as the component's name, parameters, and functions.
2. Understand the symbols and functions of electronic components on the circuit board circuit schematic diagram
When reading the circuit board circuit schematic diagram, the schematic diagram uses electronic component symbols as elements. We must understand the symbols, functions, and control characteristics of various electronic components. For example, there are three pins in the transistor symbol, representing the base, emitter and collector respectively, while the main function of the triode is amplification of signal voltage and signal current, electronic switching, etc.; while the diode symbol has only two pins, representing Anode and cathode; electrolytic capacitors have positive and negative polarities, while non-polar capacitors have no positive and negative polarities; integrated circuits need to know which pins are power supply pins, which control pins, which are signal input pins, and which are output pins etc.
Understanding the functions and control characteristics of various components can help us better understand the working principle of the entire circuit.
3. Master the wiring rules in the circuit board schematic diagram
When reading the circuit board circuit schematic diagram, the technicians at Guangzhou Keyu Circuit Board Maintenance Training Center believed that we also need to master some basic wiring rules. For example, when connecting two components, you should use straight lines or arrows to indicate the direction; for cross-connections, check whether there are dots. The presence of dots indicates that the two lines have a connection relationship, and the absence of dots indicates that there is no connection relationship. Proficient in these rules can allow us to more clearly understand the connection relationship and signal direction of various electronic components in the entire circuit schematic diagram.
Review Editor: Huang Fei
#read #circuit #board #schematics
- What is a GTMS connector? What are the applications of GTMS connectors?
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?