How to set the furnace temperature parameters of medium temperature lead-free solder paste?
In the smt process,Medium temperature lead-free solder pasteThe furnace temperature curve setting is a very important link and is directly related to the quality of the product. Therefore, it is very important to master the furnace temperature parameters of medium-temperature lead-free solder paste. Next, Jiajinyuan solder paste manufacturer will talk about what exactly should be done?
Normally, the baking oven temperature for medium-temperature lead-free solder paste is between 180-230 degrees Celsius, but the specific temperature setting should be determined based on factors such as material composition, viscosity, PCB board design and soldering process. Generally speaking, the higher the furnace temperature, the better the quality of the solder joints, but too high a furnace temperature can also cause cracks and gaps in the solder joints, which will reduce the welding quality. Therefore, in actual application, we need to adjust parameters according to specific conditions to obtain the best welding effect.
In addition to furnace temperature, baking time is also one of the factors affecting the quality of solder joints. Generally speaking, the baking time of medium-temperature lead-free solder paste is between 60-120 seconds. If the baking time is too short, the solder joints will be insufficient in strength, and if the baking time is too long, the solder joints will become brittle, making it difficult to meet actual needs. Therefore, when welding medium-temperature lead-free solder paste, we need to set parameters reasonably according to the actual situation to achieve the best welding effect.
In general, the furnace temperature parameters of medium-temperature lead-free solder paste are a very important factor. It directly affects welding, and it directly affects the quality and thermal stability of lead-free solder paste.
In short, the furnace temperature parameters and baking time of medium-temperature lead-free solder paste affect each other, and multiple factors need to be considered comprehensively to achieve the best soldering effect. In actual application, we need to adjust parameters according to different situations and pay close attention to welding quality to improve production efficiency and product quality.
#set #furnace #temperature #parameters #medium #temperature #leadfree #solder #paste
- Microcontroller implements diversified solutions for 0~10V output circuits
- Cellular 5G router enables industrial networking
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas