Huawei Watch Ultimate fetches December 2023 optimization update
Huawei Watch Ultimate is now fetching the December 2023 update, which is feeding more optimizations to the powerful smartwatch. The latest firmware aims to enhance certain functions and improve the overall system stability of the wearable.
Starting with the software version, Huawei Watch Ultimate is getting the new December 2023 update with the HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168. It further carries a downloadable package of 114 megabytes. After a long time, the tech giant is serving new enhancements to the iconic smartwatch.
In terms of availability, the new update is showing up in European markets and the Middle East. Perhaps, Huawei will soon initiate a broader rollout of this firmware for more Watch Ultimate users.
According to the details, the new update brings improvement to the height measurement accuracy for the Barometer and Expedition apps. In addition, it optimizes the data precision for a variety of outdoor training modes.
On the greener side, the firmware refines system stability for specific scenarios. Eventually, users will get a seamless and responsive experience after installing the latest software update.
How to download?
- Open the Huawei Health app on your phone
- Select your smartwatch model
- Tap on the settings icon
- Click on the Update section
Once downloaded, your smartwatch will restart and settle the optimizations. Before proceeding, ensure to turn on the Bluetooth connection during the update process. In case the update fails, try again.
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology