In 2023, DigiKey adds more than 450 suppliers and 1.7 million new parts
Thief River Falls, Minnesota, United States - DigiKey, the world's leading commercial distributor of off-the-shelf technology components and automation products with rich product categories and fast shipping, announced today that it has significantly expanded its product portfolio in 2023, adding 450 new customers through its two core business plans of DigiKey Marketplace and DigiKey Dropshipping. Multiple suppliers. The company added more than 1.7 million searchable parts to its core business in 2023, of which more than 230,000 are in-stock parts that can be sold immediately.
In 2023, DigiKey introduced more than 450 new suppliers and more than 1.7 million new searchable parts.
Mike Slater, Vice President of Global Business Development at DigiKey, noted: “2023 is a record-breaking year for us, with new technologies and new products emerging one after another, further solidifying our position as a leader in component distribution with product diversity and wide selection. .Looking forward to 2024, DigiKey's inventory is stabilizing and returning to normal status. Relying on our large supplier lineup and the broadest product supply capabilities, DigiKey provides every designer, buyer and creator with the most comprehensive product supply capabilities. Commitment. We are pleased to announce that these products are now available to the global engineering design industry."
The company also continues to expand product and supplier diversity in new product categories through the DigiKey Marketplace program, a one-stop resource platform for a full range of innovative technologies, including bare PCB, industrial automation, test and measurement, and physical testing. Connected solutions and virtually any product related to and adjacent to technological innovation, all available in one purchase. Products on the marketplace platform are typically shipped directly from suppliers within 1 to 5 days.
In 2023, the DigiKey product line launched some blockbuster new products, including: Banner asset monitoring gateway with CLOUD ID, Molex's Loxon locking quick-disconnect switch, Infineon's PSoC 4000T microcontroller, Tagore's TP44200NM GaN FET, Würth Push-pull transformers from Elektronik, etc. Core suppliers continue to expand their product range, adding multiple differentiated new products.
DigiKey is an electronic component distributor authorized by more than 2,900 industry-leading suppliers, ensuring engineers, designers, procurement professionals and creators that the products they order are genuine and manufactured by suppliers directly to DigiKey.
To learn more about the suppliers in the DigiKey product portfolio, please visit the DigiKey website.
#DigiKey #adds #suppliers #million #parts
- What is the difference between chip packaging and SMD?
- Design and application of dry multi-channel priority amplifier
- Can igbt directly replace thyristor? What will be the impact of IGBT directly replacing thyristor?
- Easily understand the avalanche effect of power MOSFETs
- Google’s AI isn’t too ‘woke.’ It’s too rushed
- Comprehensive, flexible and reliable! NGI's high-performance power supply testing solution helps a top electronics institute conduct full-scenario testing
- What happens if the fast recovery diode of the switching power supply is damaged?
- How to solve the EMI problem of automotive power chips?
- Research on the basic characteristics of flexible PCB materials
- Solve the technical problems of multi-channel output power supply! PI launches InnoMux-2, improving efficiency by 10%