Inertial sensor developer Yuanji Technology received tens of millions of yuan in Series A financing
Recently, inertial sensor developer Yuanji (Shanghai) Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Yuanji Technology") completed tens of millions of yuan in Series A financing. The investor was Shun Rong Capital, and the old shareholder Atom Ventures made further investment.
Funds from this round of financing will be used for product research and development, team building and the construction of a new MEMS IMU mapping factory.
Yuanji Technology was established in 2019, focusing on the research, development and production of array-type MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) inertial sensors and software and hardware products for integrated navigation systems.
Yuanji Technology has entered the inertial component navigation industry, and its products are used in many fields such as oil exploration, agricultural pan-autonomous driving, robot automation, and passenger car automatic driving.
Review Editor: Liu Qing
#Inertial #sensor #developer #Yuanji #Technology #received #tens #millions #yuan #Series #financing
- Infineon reorganizes its sales and marketing organization to further enhance customer-centric services and leading application support
- Reducing halide segregation in wide-bandgap mixed-halide perovskite solar cells using redox mediators
- Advantages and applications of Aigtek power amplifiers
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’