Infineon extends 1200V 62 mm IGBT7 portfolio with new maximum current rating
With the 1,200 V TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 chips, Infineon Applied sciences delivers a 62mm half-bridge and customary emitter module portfolio. The brand new 800A most present class for the package deal household broadens the number of choices within the tried-and-true 62 mm housing. The addition to the portfolio’s present courses offers system designers numerous inventive freedom when creating options for elevated present energy necessities that additionally provide higher energy density and electrical efficiency. It's made to particularly fulfill the calls for of commercial drive functions, uninterruptible energy provide (UPS), and photo voltaic central inverters. As well as, new industrial functions comparable to EV charging and power storage methods (ESS) might be lined.
The 62 mm module household with the 1,200 V TRENCHSTOP IGBT7 chip has a lot diminished static losses than the modules with the IGBT4 chipset as a result of to revolutionary micro-pattern trench expertise. Purposes expertise a big loss discount because of this, notably industrial drives that often run at modest switching frequencies. The IGBT’s controllability and oscillation conduct have been improved. The brand new energy modules even have a 175°C most overload junction temperature.
A strong, nickel-coated copper baseplate and screw principal terminals assure the 62 mm module housing’s nice mechanical robustness. As a result of their central location and low inductive DC hyperlink connection, the principle terminals are properly suited to 3-level topologies and parallel circuits. Mechanical compatibility with the previous module model is supported by fixed commonplace package deal dimension and design throughout the module household. Moreover, Infineon’s tried-and-true pre-applied thermal interface materials (TIM) is out there for all modules.
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology
- Key Trends in Gas and Particulate Sensor Technology
- What is the pipeline of a superscalar processor? What are the characteristics of superscalar processors?
- Current situation and development under accelerated increase in N-type penetration rate
- How to solve the frame loss phenomenon of industrial cameras?
- New MOSFET product family for automotive and industrial solutions
- The integration of generative artificial intelligence and the real economy promotes the development of new productivity