Infineon FF100R12KS4 IGBT Module
Infineon FF100R12KS4 IGBT Module
The Infineon FF100R12KS4 is a twin IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) energy semiconductor module designed for high-power functions in industrial drives, wind generators, and energy provides. Listed below are some key specs and options of the FF100R12KS4 IGBT module:
- Configuration: Twin IGBT module, that means it incorporates two IGBT switches in a single bundle.
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCEO Max): 1200 V, indicating the utmost voltage that may be utilized throughout the collector and emitter terminals of every IGBT swap.
- Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage: 3.2 V, which is the voltage drop throughout the collector-emitter terminals when the IGBT swap is absolutely turned on.
- Steady Collector Present at 25°C: 150 A, indicating the utmost steady present that every IGBT swap can deal with at a temperature of 25°C.
- Gate-Emitter Leakage Present: 400 nA, representing the small leakage present between the gate and emitter terminals when the IGBT is within the off state.
- Energy Dissipation (Pd): 780 W, indicating the utmost energy that may be dissipated by the module below specified working circumstances.
- Package deal / Case: 62 mm, which specifies the scale and bundle sort of the module.
- Working Temperature Vary: -40°C to +125°C, defining the temperature vary inside which the module can safely function.
- Expertise: Si (Silicon), indicating the semiconductor materials used within the IGBT switches.
- Most Gate Emitter Voltage: 20 V, representing the utmost voltage that may be utilized throughout the gate and emitter terminals.
- Mounting Fashion: Chassis Mount, specifying the mounting technique for the module.
- Low Switching Losses: The module is designed for high-frequency switching functions with low switching losses, which boosts effectivity and efficiency in high-speed switching situations.
- Low On-State Voltage Drop: The IGBT switches within the module exhibit low on-state voltage drop, lowering energy dissipation and enhancing total effectivity.
- Built-in Temperature Sensors: The module comes with built-in temperature sensors to watch the working temperature, serving to guarantee secure operation and forestall overheating.
- Safety Options: The FF100R12KS4 is provided with safety options to boost the reliability and security of the module throughout operation.
The FF100R12KS4 is well-suited for high-power functions that require environment friendly and dependable switching, and it presents varied options to facilitate straightforward set up and guarantee secure and secure operation in demanding environments.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package