Infineon XENSIV stray field robust linear TMR sensor enables high accuracy in industrial and consumer applications
【2024Year1moon29Japan, Munich, Germany]Infineon Technologies AG (FSE: IFX / OTCQX: IFNNY) combines its proven expertise in magnetic position sensors with proven linear tunnel magnetoresistance (TMR) technology to launch the XENSIV TLI5590-A6W Magnetic position sensor. The sensor is available in a wafer-level package and is suitable for linear and angular incremental position detection. This semiconductor device complies with the JEDEC JESD47K standard and is suitable for industrial and consumer applications and can replace optical encoders and decoders, especially for zoom and focus adjustment of camera positioning lenses.
The TLI5590 is a low magnetic field sensor using Infineon's TMR technology developed specifically for large-capacity sensor systems. As a result, the sensor features ultra-high sensitivity, low jitter and low power consumption. Compared with linear Hall sensors, TMR sensors have better linearity, smaller noise and lower hysteresis. Its high signal-to-noise ratio and low power consumption enable cost-effective magnetic circuit designs with low power consumption.
As a result, the new sensor is able to detect accurately even with rapid changes in direction. The TLI5590 consists of two TMR Wheatstone bridges, where the TMR resistance depends on the direction and strength of the external magnetic field. Combined with multipole magnets, each bridge provides differential output signals, i.e. sine and cosine signals. These signals are further processed and can be used to measure relative position.
The sensor is packaged in a very small 6-ball wafer level package SG-WFWLB-6-3. Due to higher integration density, the size of the sensor can be reduced to support miniaturization and position detection of microsystems. The TLI5590-A6W achieves ultra-high precision precision measurements with an accuracy better than 10µm by using a suitable linear or rotary magnetic encoder. With a maximum operating temperature of +125°C, the sensor can be used flexibly in a variety of industrial and consumer applications. It has also become the preferred sensor for use in various harsh environments due to its high temperature stability.
TLI5590-A6W is now available for ordering. For more information, please visit https://www.infineon.com/linear-sensors/tli5590-a6w.
#Infineon #XENSIV #stray #field #robust #linear #TMR #sensor #enables #high #accuracy #industrial #consumer #applications
- What is a GTMS connector? What are the applications of GTMS connectors?
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?