Internet of Things Comprehensive Experiment Platform Sharing
The experimental platform is mainly positioned to meet the practical training requirements of Internet of Things-related courses. The experimental platform supports wireless network communications such as ZigBee, BLE, lorawan, nbiot, RFID, etc., and supports wireless sensor networks, Internet of Things artificial intelligence, embedded system development, and RFID radio frequency identification. Technology and other course experiments basically cover common IoT technologies.
The experimental platform can build an "Internet of Things cloud platform" deployed on private clouds and public clouds. Equipment can be uploaded to the cloud, and with a variety of sensor modules, comprehensive training experiments for embedded wireless sensors based on the Internet of Things cloud platform can be completed. The embedded deep learning framework Tengine is provided to complete intelligent IoT comprehensive experiments such as voiceprint recognition access control experiments and AI voice smart home experiments.
The overall framework of the experimental platform is as follows:
2. Physical display
3. Partial Hardware Introduction
This experimental platform is equipped with a high-performance ARM computer module. The core is Rockchip's 64-bit six-core Soc RK3399 processor. It comes standard with 4GB DDR3 memory and 16GB flash memory. Its performance is sufficient to meet daily experimental level development and operation.
At the same time, this experimental platform is equipped with 6 types of sensor components as standard, which is used to enrich the understanding and use of sensors and actuators in IoT-related experiments. Below are physical pictures of the six sensors.
4. Experimental cases
Review Editor Huang Yu
#Internet #Comprehensive #Experiment #Platform #Sharing
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?
- ISSCC: Passive tag drinks Wi-Fi and spits Bluetooth