Invisible flex antennas for 5G/4G, Wi-Fi and GNSS applications are available now
Mouser now stocks the Taoglas TFX Invisible Antenna flex antennas. These flex antennas provide a clear substitute for opaque antenna options for low-profile cellular, Wi-Fi, and GNSS use in mobility, public infrastructure, medical devices, transportation, and emerging IoT applications.
The antennas are paper-thin, ultra-lightweight devices with simple peel-and-stick mounting for any non-metal surface, including plastic, glass, and screens. Transparent and ultra-low-profile, they enable concealed antenna placement and provide access to previously unavailable physical spaces. The new series uses a sub-millimetre, thick hybrid transparent conductive film to give designers an invisible antenna solution for higher levels of wireless complexity (including MIMO and mm-Wave), with performance, reliability, and opaque antenna form factors. Heat-resistant and seamless UV-protected transparent material with a click-connect eliminates soldering on all shapes and antenna configurations.
The antennas support and are excellent for EV chargers and parking meters, as they can be placed directly on the screen, eradicating the necessity for external antennas on metal enclosures. In smart homes and smart buildings, they can be applied to windows, with cable connections to routers hidden in the walls, improving a building’s aesthetic. In transportation, covertly installed antennas can replace large external antennas for in-vehicle connectivity.
The antennas are available in three variants for 5G/4G, Wi-Fi and GNSS applications, and each includes a FAKRA Code I male connector for ease of installation.
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Perform complex motor drive and interactive control testing with the MDA8108HD Motor Drive Analyzer
- ‘Iron Man’ pilots race in jet suits against a backdrop of Dubai skyscrapers