IOR IRKV300-04 IGBT Module
IOR IRKV300-04 IGBT Module
Posted Date: 2023-06-25
- Excessive voltage functionality: The module can deal with excessive voltages as much as 600V for the Collector-Emitter voltage (Vces).
- Electrically remoted base plate: The bottom plate of the module is electrically remoted, offering isolation between the module and different parts.
- 3000 VRMS isolating voltage: The module has an isolating voltage ranking of 3000 volts RMS, indicating the utmost voltage that may be safely remoted between totally different elements of the module.
- Industrial normal bundle: The module is designed based on industrial requirements, making certain compatibility and reliability in industrial purposes.
- Simplified mechanical designs, speedy meeting: The module is designed with simplified mechanical options, permitting for fast and straightforward meeting in numerous purposes.
- Excessive surge functionality: The module has the power to deal with excessive surge currents or voltages which will happen throughout operation.
- Massive creepage distances: Creepage distance refers back to the shortest path alongside the floor of the module between two conductive elements. The module has a big creepage distance to make sure correct insulation and forestall electrical breakdown.
- UL authorised file E78996: The module is UL (Underwriters Laboratories) authorised, indicating it meets particular security requirements.
- Designed and certified for industrial degree: The module is particularly designed and examined to fulfill the necessities of commercial purposes.
The utmost rankings and traits of the IRKV300-04 IGBT module are as follows:
- Collector-Emitter voltage (Vces): 600V
- Gate-Emitter voltage (VGES): ±20V
- Collector present (IC): 250A
- Collector present (Icp): 320A
- Collector energy dissipation (Laptop): 1250W
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCES): 3000V
- Working junction temperature (Tj): +150°C
- Storage temperature (Tstg): -40 to +150°C
- Approximate weight: 800g
- Mounting screw torque: 4~6 N·m
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package