IR P405W IGBT Module
IR P405W IGBT Module
The IR P405W is an IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) module with a number of options that improve its reliability and efficiency. These options embody glass passivated junctions for improved reliability, an electrically remoted base plate, and a variety of circuit configurations to swimsuit totally different functions. The module is offered with voltage scores of as much as 1200VRRM (Reverse Restoration voltage) and VDRM (Reverse Blocking Voltage). It displays excessive dynamic traits, making it appropriate for demanding functions.
The P405W sequence of Built-in Energy Circuits combines energy thyristors and energy diodes in a single bundle. The presence of an isolating base plate simplifies mechanical designs, leading to value discount and compact dimension. This module finds functions in energy provides, management circuits, and battery chargers.
Listed below are the utmost scores and traits of the IR P405W module at a temperature of 25°C:
- Collector-Emitter voltage Vces: 1200V
- Gate-Emitter voltage VGES: ±20V
- Collector present IC: 40A
- Collector present Icp: 80A
- Collector energy dissipation Laptop: 1270W
- Collector-Emitter voltage VCES: 2500V
- Working junction temperature Tj: +150°C
- Storage temperature Tstg: -40 to +125°C
These specs present necessary details about the module’s voltage and present dealing with capabilities, energy dissipation, and temperature limits.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package