Itop-RK3588 development board machine vision development OpenCV-Python installation
Since the ubuntu version used by iTOP-RK3588 to compile Android and Linux source code is ubuntu20.04, for convenience and unification, the experimental environment of this manual is also Ubuntu20.04, if other versions of ubuntu are used. There may be some subtle differences. It is recommended that the Ubuntu version you use is consistent with ours.
Use the following command to install OpenCV-Python. The installation process is shown in the figure below:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install python3-opencv
Wait for the installation to complete, as shown below:
By default, the default version of Python in ubuntu is 2.7. Use the following command to set the default python version in ubuntu to: python3, as shown in the figure below:
echo alias python=python3 >> ~/.bashrc
Then enter the "python" command to enter the python running interface, as shown in the figure below:
Then enter the following content to print the opencv version, as shown in the figure below:
import cv2 as cv
At this point, the installation of OpenCV-Python is complete.
Note: The OpenCV-Python version here is 4.2.0, which is automatically installed by ubuntu. If you want to change to other versions, you can find the installation package of the corresponding version, compile and install it.
#ItopRK3588 #development #board #machine #vision #development #OpenCVPython #installation
- Learn more about antenna multiplexer technology
- Microcontroller implements diversified solutions for 0~10V output circuits
- Cellular 5G router enables industrial networking
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched