Lesnent launches MEMS acceleration sensor RS2130 based on TDM/I2S interface
Recently, "Lesnant", a manufacturer focusing on high-performance MEMS sensing technology, launched the MEMS acceleration sensor RS2130 based on TDM/I2S interface. RS2130 has the characteristics of low latency, large bandwidth, and ultra-low noise, and is very suitable for automotive active noise reduction and bone conduction sound pickup.
RS2130 adopts 5mm x 5mm x 1.2mm QFN package. It is based on the innovative architecture independently developed by Lesnant. Both the ASIC chip and MEMS chip adopt automotive grade technology. The measuring range is ±2g to ±16g. Multiple levels are optional, XY The lowest noise on the axis is less than 30 ug/sqrt (Hz), and the noise performance is excellent especially at large bandwidths. The total output RMS noise of the 48kHz ODR without a filter is less than 5mg. The delay is less than 100 μs at 4kHz. The chip can be directly connected to the A2B transceiver, supports multiple TDM modes, is highly configurable, and has a 14-bit ADC output.
MEMS acceleration sensor helps RNC noise reduction
Noise in life comes from all aspects. Vibration is the source of sound. The vibration of the vocal cords allows us to make sounds, while the friction and vibration of tires and the ground produce tire noise that we do not want to hear. Especially in new energy vehicles, without the roar of the engine, tire noise has become the dominant factor that destroys the quiet driving experience. This complex low-frequency random noise generated by the contact between the tires and the ground is often difficult to capture in time. The use of low-latency, high-precision MEMS acceleration sensors solves this problem well.
The MEMS acceleration sensor is arranged close to the tire, which can accurately capture tire noise, send it to the DSP processor in the form of a digital signal, and fuse it with the noise signal captured by the MEMS microphone in the cockpit, and then combine it with the in-car audio through phase processing To achieve cancellation and control of noise in the car, this technology is often called Road Noise Cancellation (RNC for short).
The use of RNC noise reduction technology can help improve the driving experience, reduce the fatigue of drivers and passengers caused by noise, improve car driving safety, and help reduce the use of sound insulation materials, help cars become lighter, increase cruising range, and are environmentally friendly Energy saving.
Review Editor: Liu Qing
#Lesnent #launches #MEMS #acceleration #sensor #RS2130 #based #TDMI2S #interface
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology
- Key Trends in Gas and Particulate Sensor Technology
- What is the pipeline of a superscalar processor? What are the characteristics of superscalar processors?
- Current situation and development under accelerated increase in N-type penetration rate
- How to solve the frame loss phenomenon of industrial cameras?
- New MOSFET product family for automotive and industrial solutions
- The integration of generative artificial intelligence and the real economy promotes the development of new productivity