LG LM240WU5 New LCD Display
LG LM240WU5 New LCD Display
Brand: LG.Philips LCD Model: LM240WU5SLA4 Diagonal size: 24.0 inches Type a-Si-TFTLCD, LCM Pixel Format: 1920(RGB)×1200 [WUXGA] Configuration: RGB Vertical Stripe Active Area: 518.4(H)×324(V) mm Outline Dimensions: 546.4(H)×352(V)×48.9(D) mm Bezel Area: 522.4(H)×328.0(V) mm Treatment: Antiglare, Hard coating (3H) Luminance: 250 cd/m² (Typical) Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typical) (TM) View Direction: Symmetry Response Time: 6/6 (Typical) (Tr/Td); 6 (Typical) (G to G) Viewing Angle: 89/89/89/89 (Minimum) (CR≥10) – Left/Right/Up/Down Operating Mode: S-IPS, Normally Black, Transmissive Color Support: 1.07B (100% Adobe RGB) Light Source: RGB LED, 50,000 hours, With LED Driver Weight: 3.30/3.50 kilograms (Typical/Maximum) Frame Rate: 60Hz Interface Type: 51 pins LVDS (2 channels, 10-bit), Connector Touch Panel: Without Power Supply: 12.0V (Typical) Environment: Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C; Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 °C
The LG.Philips LCD LM240WU5SLA4 offers exceptional visual quality. display. This 24.0-inch TFT-LCD panel features a WUXGA resolution of 1920×1200, delivering sharp and vibrant images. Enjoy consistent and clear images from any angle with its RGB Vertical Stripe and symmetrical 89 degree viewing angles.
The panel works in SIPS mode and supports a wide range of colors, including 1.07 billion (100% Adobe RGB). The antiglare coating and hard coating treatment reduces glare while protecting the screen. Screen From scratches
Motion blur is reduced with a response of 6/6 (Tr/Td), and a G to G response of 6. The contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a luminance of 250 cd/m² provide excellent image depth and brightness.
You can also find out more about this by clicking here. display The panel is equipped with a high-quality RGB LED light source that has a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. The panel weighs about 3.30/3.50 kilos (typical/max), which makes it suitable for many applications.
Connectivity is easy with the 51 pin LVDS interface. The panel runs on a 12V power supply to ensure power efficiency.
Operating within a temperature range of 0 to 50 °C, this display is designed to withstand demanding environments. It also offers a wide storage temperature range of -20 to 60 °C, ensuring durability and reliability.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package