MACMIC MMF200ZV040DK1 IGBT Module
MACMIC MMF200ZV040DK1 IGBT Module
The MACMIC MMF200ZV040DK1 is an IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) module with particular options and purposes. Listed here are the important thing options, typical purposes, and most scores/traits of the MMF200ZV040DK1 IGBT module:
- Low VCE(sat): The module displays a low saturation voltage drop throughout the collector-emitter terminals when conducting present, which reduces energy losses throughout operation and improves effectivity.
- Compact Bundle: The module is designed in a compact package deal, making it appropriate for purposes the place house is proscribed.
- P.C. Board Mount: The module is designed for direct mounting on printed circuit boards, simplifying the combination course of.
- Converter Diode Bridge and Dynamic Brake Circuit: The module contains options to be used in converter diode bridge circuits and dynamic brake purposes.
Functions: The MMF200ZV040DK1 IGBT module is designed to be used in numerous energy electronics purposes, together with however not restricted to:
- Inverter for Motor Drive: Utilized in motor drive programs to transform DC energy to AC energy for controlling electrical motors.
- AC and DC Servo Drive Amplifier: Appropriate for driving and controlling AC and DC servo motors in precision movement management programs.
- Uninterruptible Energy Provide (UPS): Utilized in UPS programs to offer backup energy throughout mains energy failure.
- Different Energy Electronics Functions: The module can be utilized in numerous energy management and switching purposes.
Most Rankings and Traits: The utmost scores of the MACMIC MMF200ZV040DK1 IGBT module are as follows:
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (Vces): 600V, indicating the utmost voltage that may be utilized throughout the collector and emitter terminals of the IGBT.
- Gate-Emitter Voltage (VGES): ±20V, representing the utmost voltage that may be utilized throughout the gate and emitter terminals.
- Collector Present (Ic): 100A, indicating the utmost steady present that the IGBT can deal with.
- Collector Present (Icp): 200A, representing the utmost peak present that the IGBT can deal with.
- Collector Energy Dissipation (Laptop): 270W, indicating the utmost energy that may be dissipated by the module below specified working circumstances.
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCES): 1200V (This could be a typographical error as it's the identical as Vces).
- Working Junction Temperature (Tj): +150°C, defining the utmost temperature at which the module can safely function.
- Storage Temperature (Tstg): -40°C to +125°C, specifying the temperature vary for correct storage of the module when not in use.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package