Mini PC for mobile robots supports Hailo-8 AI processor
Xtreme 7100 Edge measures 152 x 124 x 40mm, and drop the ‘Edge for a 120mm x 122mm bare board variant that includes a heatsink.
Terminal blocks and connectors are provided for GPIO and isolated RS-232/422/485, and the CAN 2.0B interface is supplemented with a DIP switch and LEDs for establishing communication with other devices on a CAN bus network.
Peripherals including cameras are supported two 2.5Gbit/s Ethernet RJ-45 ports (Intel I226-IT), Type-A ports for 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 and 2x, USB 2.0), and a USB Type-C port which supports DisplayPort1.4a – a eDP 1.3 connector is there for another display.
Up to 64Gbyte of eMMC can be used, 6Gbit/s SATA is supported, and there is an M.2 2280 M-Key slot that can supports a Hailo-8 board for up to 26 Top/s of AI processing, an M.2 2230 E-Key for Wi-Fi and an M.2 3052 B-Key for a 5G modem.
Power can be fed it at between 9V and 36V.
Fine the mini-PC here and the bare board here
- Infineon reorganizes its sales and marketing organization to further enhance customer-centric services and leading application support
- Reducing halide segregation in wide-bandgap mixed-halide perovskite solar cells using redox mediators
- Advantages and applications of Aigtek power amplifiers
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’