Mitsubishi CM75DY-24H IGBT Module
Mitsubishi CM75DY-24H IGBT Module
The Mitsubishi CM75DY-24H is an IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) module designed for switching purposes. It consists of six IGBTs in a Three-Phase bridge configuration, with every Transistor that includes a reverse-connected super-fast restoration free-wheel diode. Listed below are the important thing options, purposes, and most rankings of the module:
Options of the CM75DY-24H:
- Low Drive Energy and Low VCE(sat): The module is designed to function with low drive energy and has a low VCE(sat) (Collector-Emitter saturation voltage), leading to decreased energy losses and improved effectivity.
- Discrete Tremendous-Quick Restoration Free-Wheel Diode: Every transistor within the module is supplied with a discrete super-fast restoration free-wheel diode, which permits for environment friendly switching and minimizes power losses throughout freewheeling.
- Excessive-Frequency Operation: The module is able to working at excessive frequencies, making it appropriate for purposes that require quick switching.
- Remoted Baseplate for Straightforward Warmth Sinking: The baseplate of the module is remoted, permitting for simplified meeting and thermal administration in system designs.
Purposes of the CM75DY-24H:
- AC Motor Management: The module can be utilized in motor management purposes to control the velocity and route of AC motors.
- Movement/Servo Management: It's appropriate for purposes that require exact management of movement and servo programs.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Energy Provides): The module might be utilized in UPS programs to offer backup energy throughout mains energy outages.
- Welding Energy Provides: It's well-suited for welding energy provide purposes that require high-power switching and management.
Most rankings of the CM75DY-24H:
- Junction Temperature (Tj): -40 to +150°C
- Storage Temperature (Tstg): -40 to +125°C
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCES, G-E SHORT): 1200 Volts
- Gate-Emitter Voltage (VGES, C-E SHORT): ±20 Volts
- Collector Present (IC, TC = 25°C): 75 Amperes
- Peak Collector Present (ICM): 150* Amperes
- Emitter Present (IE, TC = 25°C): 75 Amperes
- Peak Emitter Present (IEM): 150* Amperes
- Most Collector Dissipation (Laptop, TC = 25°C, Tj ≤ 150°C): 600 Watts
- Mounting Torque, M5 Mounting: 1.47 ~ 1.96 N·m
- Mounting Torque, M6 Mounting: 1.96 ~ 2.94 N·m
- Weight: 190 Grams
- Isolation Voltage (Important Terminal to Baseplate, AC 1 min.): 2500 Vrms
The module is designed to deal with a most collector-emitter voltage of 1200V, collector present of 75A, and collector energy dissipation of 600W. The module’s isolation voltage is rated at 2500 Vrms, offering electrical isolation between the principle terminals and the baseplate.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package