Mitsubishi QM200DY-H IGBT Module
Energy Transistor Module for Medium Energy Switching Use
VCES Collector-Emitter Voltage: 600V (volts)
±IC Collector Present: 200A (amperes)
±ICP Collector Present (Peak): 400A (amperes)
PC Collector Dissipation: 1050W (watts)
Tj Junction Temperature: -40 ~ +150°C (levels Celsius)
VR(DC) FWDi Rated DC Reverse Voltage: 600V (volts)
IF FWDi Ahead Present: 2000A (amperes)
Mounting Torque Fundamental Terminal Screw M6: 20~30 kg.cm
Mounting Torque Mounting Screw M6: 1.96~2.94 N.m
The QM200DY-H energy transistor module is appropriate to be used in numerous industrial purposes, together with however not restricted to:
DC Motor Controllers
NC Gear: Numerical Management tools used for automated management in manufacturing processes.
Welders: Units used for welding operations.
Software: Excessive-power and high-frequency purposes, generally utilized in motor drives, energy inverters, UPS methods, and different industrial energy electronics purposes.
The Mitsubishi QM200DY-H Twin IGBT module to function at excessive frequencies, making it appropriate to be used in purposes that require excessive energy and excessive effectivity.
Its configuration with two IGBTs in a single package deal permits for straightforward set up and reduces the necessity for exterior parts.
This module comparable to motor drives, AC/DC servo drives, uninterruptible energy provides (UPS), and different purposes the place environment friendly energy management and excessive switching frequencies are important.
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology
- Key Trends in Gas and Particulate Sensor Technology
- What is the pipeline of a superscalar processor? What are the characteristics of superscalar processors?
- Current situation and development under accelerated increase in N-type penetration rate
- How to solve the frame loss phenomenon of industrial cameras?
- New MOSFET product family for automotive and industrial solutions
- The integration of generative artificial intelligence and the real economy promotes the development of new productivity