Mouser Electronics now sells Molex’s new high-frequency RFID solution
2024Year1moon15day – Mouser Electronics, an industry-renowned New Product Introduction (NPI) agent offering an ultra-rich range of semiconductors and electronic components, is now offering Molex’s new high frequency (HF) radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions. These high-frequency RFID solutions provide versatile, rugged, lightweight and compact asset tracking and identification capabilities for medical, industrial, automotive and environmental applications.
Molex’s new innovative high-frequency RFID solutions feature multiple frequencies (13.56MHz to 960MHz) and designs, offering UHF models for U.S. and global applications, enabling cost-effective, efficient, and accurate inventory and asset monitoring . The high-frequency RFID product portfolio also offers RFID tags, hard tags, ferrite tags, cable tie tags, molded PCB RFID tags, flexible tags, and tags for metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
These passive RFID tags are powered by electromagnetic energy transmitted by the RFID reading device. When a reading device scans a passive RFID tag, energy is transmitted to the tag, allowing the chip and antenna to receive enough power to transmit information back to the reading device.
These products operate under harsh conditions in the −40°C to +85°C temperature range and feature IP65 and IP68 protection ratings, making them ideal for use in harsh environments. Mouser offers more than 31,000 Molex products for design engineers, and these in-stock products can be shipped quickly.
For further information, please visit https://www.mouser.cn/new/molex/molex-rfid-high-frequency-solutions/.
#Mouser #Electronics #sells #Molexs #highfrequency #RFID #solution
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Perform complex motor drive and interactive control testing with the MDA8108HD Motor Drive Analyzer
- ‘Iron Man’ pilots race in jet suits against a backdrop of Dubai skyscrapers