New cost-effective GNSS module with integrated antenna released
REYAX Technology has launched its latest product, the RYS352A GNSS antenna module. This cutting-edge module is developed to provide high-precision location data at an unparalleled cost-effective price point, catering to various applications across industries. Typical applications include industrial tracking and telematics, automation, and monitoring.
The module is a multi-GNSS module with high sensitivity and performance, It supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and QZSS systems. It also supports SBAS, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS GAGAN, and AGNSS functions. It has reached mass production status and can meet the demand for highly cost-effective modules.
The module has an integrated antenna. It is easy for customers and developers to use. They only need to plug into the power and can test to develop it easily. This kind of module and antenna one-stop solution can speed up product development and time to market.
“Our commitment to providing innovative yet affordable solutions drives our continuous efforts to push the boundaries of technology. The RYS352A GNSS Module reflects our dedication to meeting the evolving needs of our customers by delivering a cost-effective yet high-performance GNSS solution,” commented REYAX Technology.
- What is a GTMS connector? What are the applications of GTMS connectors?
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?