New Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 update optimizes Bluetooth connection
Huawei is releasing an important Bluetooth update for the FreeBuds Pro 3 earbuds in the global market. Users should download this firmware as it brings some significant optimizations and improves Bluetooth stability for a flawless connection.
Talking about the software details, Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 is receiving the new Bluetooth update with HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.52. It further bears a software package that weighs around 794KB. Below you can check update notes and instructions for efficient installation.
In terms of changes, the latest version optimizes Bluetooth stability for better connection between the smart wearable and your phone. Eventually, it will help users to enjoy an immersive sound quality while playing their favorite music.
Hence, you should prioritize this firmware and install it for a more reliable experience. The update is rolling out in batches. Yet, you can opt for manual installation by following these steps:
- Open the AI Life app
- Tap on the Device name – FreeBuds Pro 3
- Now check for the new version in settings
Notably, the installation could be time-consuming. However, do not operate the device to prevent upgrade failure. Ensure the battery level of both earbuds and charging case is above 20% before updating.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3
These iconic earbuds are rich in smart features and capabilities. It has new adaptive sound noise cancellation, which ultimately offers a sound experience better than ever. Besides, the earbuds provide 31 hours of battery with the charging case. It also brings digital cross-over technology which makes the overall audio more immersive to ears.
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?
- ISSCC: Passive tag drinks Wi-Fi and spits Bluetooth