PCIe Intel embedded GPU card supports image processing and edge AI acceleration
Mouser now stocks the VEGA-P110 PCIe Intel Arc A370M embedded GPU card from Advantech. Providing excellent Intel Arc graphics, the new GPU card empowers image processing and edge AI acceleration for medical imaging, factory automation, and gaming applications. The GPU Card is also excellent for surveillance, visual inspection, and AI analytics.
The embedded GPU card supplies superior performance and price-per-watt value with five-year longevity support. The high-performance embedded GPU card features a PCIe x16 interface, eight Xe-cores, and 128 Intel Xe matrix extension engines. Providing the most advanced AI technologies from Intel, including Intel Deep Link and Intel OpenVINO, the GPU card accelerates AI and graphics computing performance while optimising CPU/GPU workloads. The card includes a GPU clock 1550MHz base and GDDR6 4GB 64-bit memory. The embedded GPU card features a working temperature range of 0C to 60C, while a smart fan is controlled automatically according to the GPU temperature.
The device is a new collaboration between Advantech and Intel, aiming to fulfil increasing market demand for GPU and vision AI performance while creating a more open AI ecosystem with various product offerings.
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?
- ISSCC: Passive tag drinks Wi-Fi and spits Bluetooth