PI Expert+SnapMagic completes the entire process from power supply design to PCB layout in just minutes
PI's powerful PI Expert online design tool now features SnapMagic's schematic and netlist export capabilities.
After quickly transforming user specifications into a complete power supply design, PI Expert can now seamlessly transfer the design, including component symbols, PCB footprints, 3D models and electrical netsheets, to one of four commonly used PCB CAD tools . This can save days or even weeks of design time. Currently supports Cadence OrCAD, Altium, Autodesk Eagle/Fusion360, PADS and KiCad.
Automation reduces transcription errors and improves version control and traceability. Schematics are formatted consistently and optimized for readability in the industry-standard 0.1-inch format.
The PI Expert schematic export feature is compatible with user-defined custom components, and the exported schematic file includes a readme text file that provides step-by-step instructions for opening in the required CAD tool.
To use this feature, PI Expert users simply select File > Export Schematic and select the desired PCB format. SnapMagic's schematic converter will then provide the complete schematic.
Additionally, CAD models of specific Power Integrations components can be downloaded from the main SnapMagic Search website (formerly SnapEDA).
Review Editor: Liu Qing
#ExpertSnapMagic #completes #entire #process #power #supply #design #PCB #layout #minutes
- Microcontroller implements diversified solutions for 0~10V output circuits
- Cellular 5G router enables industrial networking
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas