Power relay offers bidirectional switching and high capacity
The high-performance relays of the G9KB series from Omron now complement Rutronik’s portfolio. They have a high capacity of 600VDC at 50A and provide a bidirectional opening and closing. Especially suited for use in miniaturised designs of household appliances with a needed mounting area of 11.5cm2, the relays score with an improved structure for controlling the internal temperature, pressure, and flow field. The relays are offered with rated voltages of 12VDC and 24VDC.
The low power consumption and low initial contact resistance of ≤5mOhm are also impressive. The relays work reliably at ambient temperatures up to +85C. With a possible contact gap of at least 3.6mm and certifications following UL 60947-4-1 and EN 61810-10 (needed for ESS switching devices), the components enable designs to be implemented quickly.
Typical application areas include DC household appliances, applications in the market sector of renewable energy, such as energy storage systems and heat pumps, and EV chargers.
- What is a GTMS connector? What are the applications of GTMS connectors?
- What is the difference between normal power supply ripple and noise?
- Bad Q4 for mobile network investment
- How will FPGA affect AI in 2024?
- Things to consider when synchronizing oscilloscopes A brief analysis of the causes of timing errors between oscilloscopes
- Is the smaller the charger ripple the better?
- ST ToF 3D LiDAR module has 2.3k resolution
- Innovative hybrid case design and partial packaging of TCI power series
- The most comprehensive and latest overview of the automotive sensor field and its complete industry chain
- How to set the 1A limiting current in the overcurrent protection circuit?