Samsung and Hynix to invest $471bn over 24 years
Private sector investment over the next 24 years will be $471 billion. Samsung will spend $378
The money will build 13 fabs and three research facilities.
The aim is to build a hub in Pyeongtaek capable of running 7.7 million wpm by 2030.
For logic, the aim is to gain 10% of the market ny 2030 – up from 3% now.
- Typical circuit diagram of voltage follower
- MCU test chip embedded 10.8 Mbit STT-MRAM memory
- High-speed current impact test system facilitates efficient testing of new energy vehicle wiring harnesses
- Area array CCD structure diagram and working process analysis
- Input-output relationship and circuit application diagram of voltage follower
- How to keep driving heavy loads when the voltage drops?
- Novel theory-based evaluation gives a clearer picture of fusion in the sun
- What are the disadvantages of IC temperature sensors?
- Control transformer overcurrent protection, grounding and applications
- What is the difference between chip packaging and SMD?