Semikron SKN240/16 IGBT Module
The SKN240/16 energy Semiconductor module. the options, typical purposes, and most scores:
Reverse voltages as much as 1800 V
Airtight metallic case with glass insulator
Cooling by way of heatsinks
Threaded stud: ISO M16 x 1.5, M20 x 1.5, or 3/4 – 16 UNF 2A
SKN: Anode to stud
SKR: Cathode to stud
All-purpose high-power rectifier diodes
Non-controllable and half-controllable rectifiers
Advisable snubber community: RC: 0.5 µF, 30 Ω (PR = 2W), Rp: 50 kΩ (PR = 20 W)
Most Rankings and Traits (at Tc=25°C until in any other case specified):
Collector-Emitter voltage Vces: 1600V
Gate-Emitter voltage VGES: ±20V
Collector present IC Steady Tc=80°C: 240A
Collector present Icp 1ms Tc=80°C: 480A
Collector energy dissipation Laptop: 200W
Isolation Voltage VIsol (AC 1 minute): 3400V
Working junction temperature Tj: +180°C
Storage temperature Tstg: -55 to +180°C
Mounting screw torque: 30 N·m
These specs present an in depth overview of the options, typical purposes, and most scores and traits of the SKN240/16 energy Semiconductor module.
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology
- Key Trends in Gas and Particulate Sensor Technology
- What is the pipeline of a superscalar processor? What are the characteristics of superscalar processors?
- Current situation and development under accelerated increase in N-type penetration rate
- How to solve the frame loss phenomenon of industrial cameras?
- New MOSFET product family for automotive and industrial solutions