Sharp LM64C15P LCD Display
Sharp LM64C15P LCD Display
Posted Date: 2023-07-30
The knowledge offered describes the specs of the Sharp LM64C15P LCD Show:
- Model: Sharp
- Mannequin: LM64C15P
- Diagonal Measurement: 9.4 inches – This means the scale of the show diagonally from one nook to a different.
- Kind: CSTN-LCD, LCM – CSTN stands for Shade Tremendous-Twist Nematic, which is a kind of LCD expertise.
- Pixel Format: 640(RGB)×480 [VGA] – The decision of the show, with 640 pixels within the horizontal course and 480 pixels within the vertical course.
- Configuration: RGB Vertical Stripe – The association of subpixels on the show.
- Energetic Space: 192(H)×144(V) mm – The portion of the show the place the pixels are lively and may show photos.
- Define Dimensions: 243.5(H)×179.9(V) mm – The bodily dimensions of the show together with its body.
- Bezel Space: 195(H)×147(V) mm – The world of the show’s body surrounding the lively space.
- Luminance: 80 cd/m² (Typ.) – The brightness of the show, measured in candelas per sq. meter.
- Distinction Ratio: 18:1 (Typ.) (TM) – The ratio of the brightness of the brightest coloration to the darkest coloration.
- Response Time: 210/90 (Typ.)(Tr/Td) – The time it takes for a pixel to vary from one coloration to a different, usually measured in milliseconds (ms).
- Viewing Angle: 30/30/15/25 (Typ.)(CR≥5) [Left / Right / Up / Down] – The viewing angles in levels for left, proper, up, and down instructions with a distinction ratio better than or equal to five.
- Working Mode: STN (Tremendous-Twist Nematic), Usually Black, Transmissive – STN is a kind of LCD expertise that gives good viewing angles however slower response instances in comparison with different LCD varieties.
- Assist Shade: Shade – The show helps full-color photos.
- Gentle Supply: CCFL [1 pcs], W/O Driver – The backlight sort used for the show is CCFL (Chilly Cathode Fluorescent Lamp), and it has one gentle supply with out a devoted driver.
- Weight: 490g (Typ.) – The approximate weight of the show.
- Designed For: Industrial – The supposed use of the show is for industrial purposes.
- Contact Panel: With out – This show doesn't have a built-in contact panel characteristic.
- Interface Kind: Parallel Information (8-bit) 31 pins Connector – The kind of interface used to attach the show to a tool, using parallel knowledge with an 8-bit knowledge bus and a 31-pin connector.
- Energy Provide: 5.0V (Typ.) – The everyday voltage required to energy the show.
- Setting: Working Temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C; Storage Temperature: -25 ~ 60 °C – The advisable temperature vary for working and storing the show.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package