Sharp LQ10D368 LCD Show
Sharp LQ10D368 LCD Show
Panel Model: Sharp
Panel Mannequin: LQ10D368 (suitable with 2 fashions)
Panel Kind: a-Si TFT-LCD, Panel
Panel Dimension: 10.4 inch
Decision: 640(RGB)×480, VGA
display Mode: TN, Usually White, Transmissive
Energetic Space: 211.2×158.4 mm
Define: 246.5×179.4×10.15 mm
Floor: Antiglare, Laborious coating (3H)
Brightness: 200 cd/m² (Typ.)
Distinction Ratio: 300:1 (Typ.)
Show Colours: 262K (6-bit)
Response Time: 20/40 ms (Typ.)(Tr/Td)
Viewing Angle: 70/70/40/70 (Typ.)(CR≥10) (L/R/U/D)
Lamp Kind: 1 pcs CCFL (Chilly Cathode Fluorescent Lamp)
Sign Interface: Parallel RGB (1 ch, 6-bit)
Enter voltage: 3.3/5.0V (Typ.)(VCC)
The LQ10D368 encompasses a 10.4-inch a-Si TFT-LCD panel with a decision of 640×480 pixels, offering a VGA show. The show operates in TN (Twisted Nematic) mode with a usually white configuration and transmissive properties.
The lively space of the show measures 211.2×158.4 mm, whereas the define dimensions are 246.5×179.4×10.15 mm. The floor of the panel is handled with an antiglare coating and a tough coating (3H) for improved visibility and sturdiness.
With a brightness stage of 200 cd/m² and a distinction ratio of 300:1, the LQ10D368 provides clear and readable pictures. It gives a response time of 20/40 ms (Tr/Td), indicating the time it takes for pixels to transition between states.
The show provides a viewing angle of 70 levels horizontally and vertically (L/R/U/D) for optimum visibility from completely different views. It makes use of a single CCFL backlight for illumination.
The sign interface is parallel RGB with a 6-bit configuration, permitting for the transmission of colour information. The enter voltage sometimes ranges between 3.3V and 5.0V (VCC) for energy provide.
General, the Sharp LQ10D368 LCD show is a ten.4-inch panel appropriate for purposes that require a VGA decision. Its antiglare floor, huge viewing angle, and compact measurement make it appropriate for varied industrial and business purposes.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package