Some Huawei P20 Pro global users receiving a surprising December 2023 software patch
It’s an early Christmas for some global Huawei P20 Pro smartphone users with the rollout of a new December 2023 software patch with important improvements.
Changelog says this small update comes with new system optimizations to stabilize the phone’s performance in certain situations.
Huawei P20 Pro users can download the latest software release with the following instructions. Open Settings > from here tap on System & updates and then Software update.
This is the first software patch Huawei P20 Pro installed after the release of EMUI 12 in the first half of 2022. Aside from the security patch, the new software update doesn’t include any other improvements or feature additions for the device. However, EMUI 12 appeared as a major game changer for phone users.
But a release such as this would be a welcome move for the P20 Pro consumers. Therefore, each of the global Huawei P20 Pro users should grab this software patch as soon as it appears.
Huawei unveiled the P20 series in 2018 and is already about to enter the sixth year of its launch. It features a large 6.1-inch screen with a notch design on the head side. The display boasts 1080×2240 pixels of resolution and 408 ppi pixels density.
There are three cameras on the rear of the P20 Pro including a 40MP, a 20MP, and an 8MP camera. These cameras equip various features including 3D portrait lighting, 5X hybrid zoom, AI image stabilization, and 960 fps super slow video mode.
This device packs a 4000mAh battery and it could recharge with a USB Type-C charging port. Huawei featured EMUI 8.1 on the Huawei P20 series and it later received EMUI 9.0, 9.1, 10, 10.1, 11, and 12.
On the other hand, the Huawei P20 series in China is running the HarmonyOS 3 operating system. This software version could be equivalent to EMUI 13. However, the mobile company has not confirmed the rollout of EMUI 13 for this once-camera superior smart device.
- Microcontroller implements diversified solutions for 0~10V output circuits
- Cellular 5G router enables industrial networking
- ASML lithography machine technology leader, challenges and opportunities coexist
- What is the eye diagram on PCB and how is it formed?
- Advanced attenuators and terminations deliver superior RF solutions
- Texas Instruments launches AWR2544 radar sensor chip tailored for satellite architecture
- Bourns Expands SinglFuse SMD Fuses with Two High Voltage/Current Model Series
- Why is the inductor a difficult problem in the BUCK circuit, rather than a simple combination of MOS tube and three components?
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas