Thermal interface gel for thin bond lines
GEL 50TBL (TBL – skinny bond line) presents 5W/m.Ok bulk thermal conductivity and, “at a minimal bond line thickness of 0.05mm, the obvious thermal conductivity exceeds 10W/m.Ok”, in line with the corporate. Nonetheless, “the fabric is primarily for skinny bond strains and isn't sometimes meant to be used as a filler in gaps bigger than 0.50mm”.
No mixing nor secondary curing is required, and rework is feasible. Compressive drive required to adapt the gel throughout meeting is intentionally low to minimise stress on parts, solder joints and leads, though the formulation is meant to cease pump-out brought on by temperature fluctuations.
A move of 25g/min is feasible with a 30cm3 syringe (2.5mm orifice at 621kPa), and the fabric is obtainable in syringes, cartridges and pails (picture) between 10cm3 and a couple of.5 litre.
Electrical properties embrace: 200Vac/mm dielectric power, 1014Ωcm quantity resistivity (ASTM D257), a dielectric fixed of seven.0 at 1MHz (ASTM D150) and a 1MHz dissipation issue of 0.002.
Operation is feasible over -55 to +200°C.
Purposes are foreseen in automotive ECUs (digital management items), telecommunications base stations, client electronics and energy provides, with energy semiconductors, LEDs, microprocessors and graphics processors.
GEL 50TBL thermal interface materials internet web page
Chomerics is a division of Parker Hannifin, and a part of the Engineered Supplies Group.
- New audio design services launched
- Analysis of electrostatic surge protection scheme for NB-IoT device antennas
- New product launch | Xianji Semiconductor joins hands with VeriSilicon to break through multimedia MCU performance and create a new generation of digital instruments
- Innovative expanded beam fibre optic connector technology
- Key Trends in Gas and Particulate Sensor Technology
- What is the pipeline of a superscalar processor? What are the characteristics of superscalar processors?
- Current situation and development under accelerated increase in N-type penetration rate
- How to solve the frame loss phenomenon of industrial cameras?
- New MOSFET product family for automotive and industrial solutions
- The integration of generative artificial intelligence and the real economy promotes the development of new productivity