TIANMA TM057QDHG04-00 LCD Display
TIANMA TM057QDHG04-00 LCD Display
The knowledge offered describes the specs of the TIANMA TM057QDHG04-00-BLU1-01 LCD Show:
- Panel Model: TIANMA
- Panel Mannequin: TM057QDHG04-00-BLU1-01
- Panel Measurement: 5.7 inches
- Panel Kind: a-Si TFT-LCD, LCM (energetic matrix thin-film transistor liquid crystal show)
- Decision: 640 (RGB)×480, VGA, 141PPI (pixels per inch)
- Pixel Format: RGB Vertical Stripe
- Show Space: 115.2(W)×86.4(H) mm
- Distinction Ratio: 500:1 (Typical) (TM) – That is the ratio of the brightness of the brightest coloration to the darkest coloration.
- Viewing Angle: 70/70/70/60 (Typical) (CR≥10) – The viewing angles in levels for left, proper, up, and down instructions with a distinction ratio better than or equal to 10.
- Show Mode: TN (Twisted Nematic), Usually White, Transmissive – TN is a sort of LCD know-how that gives quick response instances and is usually utilized in smaller shows.
- Greatest View: 6 o’clock – This means the perfect angle for optimum viewing of the show.
- Response Time: 20 (Typical) (Tr+Td) – The time it takes for a pixel to vary from one coloration to a different, sometimes measured in milliseconds (ms).
- Show Colours: 262K – The variety of colours the show can reproduce.
- NTSC: 50% – This refers back to the coloration gamut protection, with 50% NTSC representing the vary of colours the show can reproduce from the NTSC coloration commonplace.
- Lamp Kind: WLED (White Mild Emitting Diode) with LED Driver – The kind of backlight used for the show.
- Frequency: 60Hz – The refresh price of the show, indicating the variety of instances the picture is up to date per second.
- Embedded MEMC Circuit: This refers back to the Movement Estimation/Movement Compensation circuit, which is used to boost movement on the show. Totally different MEMC modes are talked about, like 120Hz (60HZ Enter), 120Hz+120Hz, and 240Hz (60HZ Enter).
- Contact Display screen: With out – This show doesn't have a built-in contact display screen characteristic.
- Utility: Industrial – The supposed use of the show is for industrial functions.
- Sign Interface: Parallel RGB (1 ch, 6-bit) – The kind of interface used to attach the show to a tool, using parallel RGB alerts with 1 channel and 6 bits per coloration channel.
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 70 °C – The advisable temperature vary for working the show.
- Storage Temperature: -30 ~ 85 °C – The advisable temperature vary for storing the show when not in use.
This data is efficacious for anybody contemplating utilizing this particular LCD show for industrial functions or initiatives that require a 5.7-inch display screen with the talked about specs.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package