TSMC’s advanced packaging capacity is in short supply
Due to the explosion in demand for AI chips, TSMC's advanced packaging production capacity is in short supply, and the shortage of production capacity may continue until 2025; this was revealed by TSMC President Wei Zhejia at the corporate briefing.
Moreover, TSMC has continued to expand its advanced packaging production capacity, but it still cannot meet the strong demand for AI; this will, to a certain extent, benefit other related packaging manufacturers by accepting transfer orders.
#TSMCs #advanced #packaging #capacity #short #supply
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Perform complex motor drive and interactive control testing with the MDA8108HD Motor Drive Analyzer
- ‘Iron Man’ pilots race in jet suits against a backdrop of Dubai skyscrapers